There are 6 themes driving the apartment market in 2020 plus gobal economic issues like the Coronaviris.
Some are shorter term and some longer but all will directly impact how apartments perform from both a capital and rental value throughout the year and beyond.
Mr Leigh Warner – Senior Director Research Australia with JLL has just completed his analysis for the residential market outlook and discovered six themes that will directly influence the apartment market throughout 2020 and beyond.
- Sydney and Melbourne’s resurgence will slow
- Non Syd & Melb markets to steadily improve over the medium term.
- Under-supply calls to get louder and louder
- Off-the-plan sales to stay muted (except WA)
- More regulatory competition between the state.
- Global uncertainties to remain the wild card.
Read the full paper here and let me know your throughts.