322/24 Barkly Street, Brunswick East VIC 3057$420 per week
1 Bedroom Available WITH Washer & Dryer
Apartment - Brunswick East VIC
Ettaro is Italian for hectare, which is the size of this state-of-the-art property development.
Set amongst an ambient garden landscape, yet at the same time remaining on the door step of the city, Ettaro offers residents opulent luxury living.
Within each apartment you will find European statement styling, which is finished with custom cabinetry in the kitchen and bathrooms, concealing the generous storage spaces.
Other apartment features include:
– Washing Machine & Dryer included
– Floor to ceiling windows
– Natural light in the bedroom
– European Baumatic appliances
– Stone bench tops
– Built in robes in bedrooms with complimentary storage solutions
– Split system heating and cooling
– European laundry
– Video intercom security
– Secure remote garage car parking
– Swipe card security access to foyers and lifts
Resident amenities include:
– Concierge service, and an Ettaro Club app for reserving common facilities, making connections, finding local information, and much more.
– Rooftop retreat with shaded BBQ pavilion, communal kitchen facilities, garden lounges, outdoor cinema and golf putting green.
– Health Centre that offers in house fitness and relaxation with a gym, yoga room, indoor lap pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms.
– Additional private gardens include another shaded BBQ pavilion.
– Masses of secure ground level bike storage are provided throughout the complex, servicing those who wish to utilise the Canning Way bike track, which runs directly through the site. You can also connect to the nearby Capital City bike trail.
Considered one of the best locations for public transport, Ettaro offers immediate access to any one of Melbourne’s famous sport, entertainment, medical and educational precincts.
The finest universities and hospitals are a short tram ride from either Nicholson Street or Lygon Street tram stops.
o Find the trams located at your doorstep here: http://ptv.vic.gov.au
o Route #1 East Coburg; near Brunswick Road/Lygon Street, stop #120
o Route #96 East Brunswick; near Holden Street/Nicholson Street, stop #22
Canning Way at Ettaro is a shared, tree lined pedestrian and bike link, designed to connect residents to the CBD. It begins at the Ettaro apartments, and links with Canning Street, Carlton Gardens and the city.
For cyclists, the popular Capital City bike trail runs beside Ettaro, and circles Melbourne’s city centre.
*PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS USED ARE INDICATIVE OF THE APARTMENT LAY OUT AND STYLE, PHOTOS ARE NOT OF EXACT APARTMENT.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces